Local Information

NHS South East Region Information – here

NHS South East Region complaints are to be handled by Frimley ICB. Please see the letter for information including contact details – here

To access an interpreter or translator in order to provide optical services – email requests to:

NHS Dry Eye Management Hampshire and Isle of Wight (Feb 2023) – here

Hampshire and Isle of Wight Smoking Cessation Website – here


Eye Care Liaison Officers (ECLO) provide both emotional support and practical advice and information to anybody who is affected by sight loss.

Queen Alexandra Hospital

The ECLO is Jo Harrington, an introduction and information – here

University Southampton General

There is not currently an ECLO at Southampton.

If you know of anyone having substantial difficulties managing with their sight loss, hearing loss or both, anyone can make a direct referral to Hampshire County Council

Visit their website – here
or, phone 0300 555 1386

Southampton sensory team website – here