Any safeguarding concerns should be reported direct to the local authority safeguarding team, but if a performer/contractor is unsure, or has questions about staff training, policies, competencies etc, they can use thisĀ generic email address.


Further information can be found from the following sources:

‘Keeping Children Safe’ Durham CC

‘Safeguarding Adults’ Durham CC

What to do if you are worried a chid is being abused

NHS – Report a Patient Safety Incident

Find us on Facebook @DurhamLOC

Find us on Twitter @LocDurham