CUES – North East Lincolnshire
– Covid-19 Urgent Eyecare Service developed by LOCSU, NHE E/I and the Clinical Council (Endorsed by RCoO and CoO)
– Standardised pathway from the service spec adopted nationwide
– Symptom led service for urgent and emergency conditions. Inclusion criteria is urgent presentations.
This scheme uses OPtometric Electronic Referral and Assessment (OPERA)
– A fully integrated referral management solution
– NHS PDS integration– quick look up for full patient demographics including NHS number
– Access to Summary Care Record – useful for IP Optometrist
– Referrals to HES via eRS or nhs.net – automatic
– Docman GP Integration
– NEW SOP – OPERA 1st then PMS system
Summary: Fully managed service including invoicing
Please see the documents below for more details.