Set up a New Account
To gain access to the NWLOC website protected data for optometrists and dispensing opticians you must create an account. To do this you must use your own personal email address; practice email addresses shared by Optometrists and Dispensers are not accepted. Please complete this Application Form
To Activate your Account
- When your application has been approved you will receive a welcome email from https://www.loc-online.co.uk with a link to the NWLOC website.
- On receipt of this email please immediately click the link to activate your account; this will generate another email containing your log-on credentials.
- *Please note the activation link will remain valid for only a few days.*
- If you have not received the welcome email more than three days after submitting your request for an account please check you spam/junk folder.
- In the top right corner of the website Home Page is ‘Sign In/Register’, click here
- COPY & PASTE your Username and Password into the appropriate boxes.
- Please keep a record of your unique username and password for future reference.
Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any problems or concerns when using the website.
Administrator to Norfolk & Waveney Local Optical Committee.