REGULAR LOCUM OPTOM DAYS
8 November 2021
- We are a well established boutique Independent family run practice.
- We have an excellent reputation in Poynton and we are looking for a ambitious character to join our small team.
- We offer outstanding customer service and excellence , specialise in luxury niche eyewear in a friendly relaxed environment.
- 45 minute eye exams with the latest high tech modern equipment .
- The job is part time 3/4 days a week split between our 2 private independent practices
- If you work well with a small team , are ambitious and want to offer our customers a personalised experience you can apply to us by writing a word document about yourself and why you are the right candidate for us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheshire LOC Latest News
OPTOMETRIST VACANCY – CREWE
At Sherratt Opticians, Crewe we are looking for an optometrist to join our experienced and friendly team. As an independent practice we offer a unique opportunity to practice in a relaxed and supportive environment with the patient in the centre of all that we do. We offer fundus photography and OCT scanning to all our …
22 December 2021
Cheshire LOC Meeting
The next meeting of the Cheshire LOC will be held virtually on Tuesday 8th February 2022.
30 November 2021
CET Peer review event 11th November.
CET PEER REVIEW EVENT, 11th NOVEMBER. Cheshire LOC have arranged two Peer Review events on 11th November 2021 at the two venues detailed below. Please book your place by emailing email@example.com by 1st November 2021 indicating which venue you would like to attend and any special dietary requirements. As this is the first non-virtual CET event since …
26 October 2021
Please read- Statement from Cheshire & Merseyside Health and care partnership
Statement regarding Cheshire and Merseyside System Pressures A small group is being formed to help look into the pressures on the health and care system. They will work to ensure no part of the system is creating unnecessary work for another and hope to identify where there are gaps in capacity. They would like to …
27 August 2021
Joint advice to help practices going forward from Monday 19th July. Joint statement guidance for primary eye care services in England 13th July 2021 Still-covering-up-poster
19 July 2021
Use of lateral flow devices for asymptomatic staff testing SOP and FAQs
Please note the attached circulars in respect of use of lateral flow devices for your asymptomatic members of staff testing. C1329_Use of lateral flow devices for asymptomatic staff testing for SARS CoV-2 in all NHS staff C1330_LFD test FAQs for NHS trusts – organisations and staff inc community interest companies (1) C1331_LFD test FAQs for …
8 July 2021
UNIQUE LOCUM OPPORTUNITY – KNUTSFORD
Unique locum opportunity A locum vacancy has become available in a traditional, independent, clinical optometric practice in Knutsford. The vacancy is quite unique as it is very flexible, one or two mornings a week 9.30am till 1pm. The practice patient profile has an average age of 70+, but loyal patients who have been coming for …
27 April 2021
LOCUM VACANCY – JACKSONS OPTICIANS NANTWICH
I am looking for a locum to come and work in my lovely practice in Nantwich, Cheshire. Day a week initially but possibly more in the future for the right person. We do 3/4 hour testing and are fully equipped with OCT, autophoropter, Henson 8000 & FDT. We work with some lovely eyewear collections including, …
27 April 2021